- Are text messages automatically deleted?
- Where did my texts go iPhone?
- How do I restore deleted text messages on my iPhone?
- Can someone delete Imessages off your phone?
- How do I stop my phone from deleting texts?
- How do I stop my iPhone from deleting text messages?
- Why do my texts keep disappearing?
- Why are my text messages deleting themselves on my iPhone?
Are text messages automatically deleted?
The messages keep piling up in our smartphone’s inbox, eating up storage space.
All you will need to do is make some tweaks in settings of your device and it will automatically delete all old text messages..
Where did my texts go iPhone?
Text messages disappeared from iPhone or iPad? … Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage and then MMS Messaging and wait a few seconds and turn them back on. Update your device to the latest version of iOS. You can do that wirelessly by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
How do I restore deleted text messages on my iPhone?
Retrieve deleted texts from a backup without overwriting your iPhoneLog into iCloud.com with your Apple ID and password.Click on Text Messages. … Search the messages to find the ones you need.Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings > [your name] > iCloud.Turn off Text Messages (or make sure it’s already turned off).More items…•
Can someone delete Imessages off your phone?
If the message is sending you can turn airplane mode on and stop it from sending but once it is sent you cant do anything to delete it without having access to their phone.
How do I stop my phone from deleting texts?
Step 3: Select the Settings option. Step 4: Tap the More settings option. Step 5: Tap the button to the right of Delete old messages to turn it off. Are there apps on your Android device that you aren’t using anymore and would like to remove?
How do I stop my iPhone from deleting text messages?
1. turn off the Auto-Delete feature on iPhone.Go to Settings on iPhone > Choose Messages.Scroll down and choose to Keep Messages option > Tap on Forever. In this way, it will no longer auto-delete messages on your iPhone.
Why do my texts keep disappearing?
some texts come in normal some just get deleted. Solution: This may be caused by an unknown bug (we haven’t heard of this issue before) in the text messaging he’s using. Make sure that you tell him to clear the app’s cache and data. This will force the phone to return the app configuration back to its defaults.
Why are my text messages deleting themselves on my iPhone?
There are several reasons may lead to iMessages lost, like iMessage saving settings, insufficient memory and so on. You might need to rule out those possible causes and see if you can recover those lose messages.